Thursday, August 6, 2009

John Hughes Pictures, Images and Photos

my my my... i cant believe it has happened. the king of 80's films "john hughes" has died at age 59 :( the director of the "brat pack" films as well as other classics such as "ferris bueller's day off" and "uncle buck" will be surely missed in the film world. immediately upon mention of films in the 80's my mind doesent shoot to "masters of the universe" (oh we will get to that one). no my mind shoots to the "breakfast club" and "weird science". i love john hughes movies... and i hope that movies in the future have as much heart as his films. with what seems like an eternity of films ahead of us its sad to think the master of modern film is gone. a director who truly knew his source material, he will be missed. rest in peace john hughes.

No comments:

Post a Comment