Monday, August 10, 2009

ANOTHER MEMBER HAS JOIND YOUR TEAM


"Ugh, self introductions are always the hardest things to write! I tend to read more that I watch anything ,so expect a lot of book reveiws, or you know, British television-- I'm a sucker for BBC. Anyway, reading wis I mainly stick to fantasy and Sci-Fi, but Philosopy and religion find their way into my library. I'm a simple creature, I love the arts-- reading, writing, dancing, music and I think my personality reflects that. Mostly. At least my writing does. So, I think at this point, I'm rambling (Nasty habit of mine, terribly sorry about that) which usually means it's time to stop. So that's me pretty much."
-kitaliae

infamous and forever written words because after writing something your forever fucked its the internet but these were written by kitaliae our Fourth Member

-Soren

No comments:

Post a Comment